Friday, January 15, 2010

it's just the beginning

I've officially {finally} completed my first week of my last semester of classes at good ol LU! And boy, am I exhausted!! On the first day, all of our assignments were given, along with some minor (but certainly not reassuring) details on our senior project, clinical, and case study. While I couldn't be happier about my clincal placement, I could definitely use some reassurement on everything that goes along with it! With the ever expanding list of outrageous assignments, I find myself more and more uneasy about what's to come within the next year, as well as what I'm going to do after that!
This week as been overwhelming & draining! I'm looking forward to the long weekend and some relaxation...although I'll probably be doing school work all weekend so I can get ahead, before I get behind! Hopefully it'll be as good as last weekend, when I got to spend some much needed QT with my family...but more importantly, getting to snuggle up with my precious nephew! You can tell in this picture that he just absolutely *adores* his aunt linz! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment