Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I love

It's been quite a while...and as I sit here, I'm overwhelmed with thoughts of all the little things in life that I absolutely love.

Here's just a few:




last minute lunches with daddy


color coding my planner (yes, i know i'm a dork!)

wearing flip flops


texas country music [i'm on a HUGE gary allan kick right now, and i love it!]


daddy's home made pancakes (these were a saturday morning tradtion at our house while growingup)


riding around aimlessly listening to my favorite cd's


pandora music radio. having it on while working all day = ahhhmazing!


evening walks with the bestie


color coordinating my closet {so maybe i'm just a tad ocd}


a nice big ol' glass of sweet tea [sans lemon]


my [at least 35 year old] cowboy boots


being on the lake all day with my favorites


southern gentleman; not just guys, but
gentleman. {these are the select few who were raised right & aren't afraid to show it}

sending {and receiving!} letters and cards via snail mail


sunday afternoon naps


crisp fall air






there are many not so little things that i'm loving as well...perhaps inspiration of a future post

No comments:

Post a Comment