Tuesday, August 23, 2011

oh, hey there!

I don't think I'll ever be really good at this. It's been over a year since my last post. Oh, well. I was just reading through my old posts and thinking how much things have changed. I [[finally]] managed to graduate from college, with a degree in Early Childhood Education. Woohoo!! However, it seems like forever ago that I was with all of my ECED girls everyday; I sure do miss them!! Luckily for one of them, she still gets to see me everyday!! Jamie and I both got jobs teaching at the same preschool; it has been so fun (and comforting!) working with someone I went to school with for two years. We are both so excited to have our own classrooms, as well as our own group of little ones to teach!
While browsing through old posts, I came across pictures of my sweet niece and nephew. Oh my goodness, I can't believe how little they were! Where in the world have my babies gone?! Miss Izzy will be TWO next month, and Caleb isn't far behind- he'll turn two in November. The past two years have seemed to absolutely fly by; I can't believe how old they're getting.
Maybe now that I've finished school (at least until I start working on my Master's), then I can be a little better at blogging. Doubtful. But, we shall try!
This week has been busy, busy, busy; and it's only Tuesday. It was the first week with our kiddos at school. I feel like I lived at MP last week, staying there until 7, 9, or even 11:30 trying to get my room ready. I was running on hardly any sleep, and lots of stress all week. Thank goodness for the lovely G coming to the rescue to help move/lower my tables for my little ones, as well as to put up with my stressed induced insanity!
Hopefully the rest of this week will run smoothly as I try to get my 8 little monkeys (as well as myself) into a nice schedule and daily routine! Ohhh, we can only hope and pray it works that way :)
xoxo,
worn-out, yet wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment